This article is about different yoga, poses that burn out fat in our bodies. This is an era of health awareness and maintenance of our bodies. As we all know that health is wealth. Obesity is the main cause of various diseases so everybody wants to remain to maintain and fit by burning out their calories.
Yoga provides us mental strength, physical power and, flexibility to our bodies. Yoga cures various ailments in our body and provides us a state of equilibrium. It is inherited by our ancestors. The five yoga poses help us in burning calories and weight loss.
Surya Namaskar or sun salutation
1. Stand straight on the mat with the joining legs, then join your hands, (like in the prayer position) 2 Inhale deeply by raising your hands upward. Your shoulders should be close to your ears by making arc position by shifting backward.
3. Bend downwards by exhaling or breathing out and touch the floor by bending forward.
4. Then exhale and stretch your left leg backward. By bringing your right leg closer to the chest with your head in the upward direction.
5. Inhale and take your right leg backward by lifting the middle part of the body in the upward position.
6. Bring your both knees, down on the floor by exhaling. But your both hips should be in the upward position I.e in the air. The chin is touching on the floor in the resting position with the hands, knees and the chest should be in a parallel position. i.e all are in the resting position on the floor.
7. Then relax your body straight I.e parallel with the ground., then stretch your upper body part by inhaling and looking in the sky, 8. After that exhale and make. The “V” position by lifting the middle part in the upward direction.
9- Inhale and bring your left leg forward and right leg backward by touching the chest to the knee of the left leg and both hands should be resting on the floor.
10’. Exhale and bring both legs together by touching both hands on the floor.
11. Then inhale and stand straight by stretching both hands backward and by looking upward in the sky.
12. Then exhale and stand straight by joining both hands in the welcoming position.
Cobra pose or Bhujanasana
It reduces belly fat and strengthens your abdominal muscles and reduces back pain.
1. Lie on the floor, face down on the floor
2. Stretch your hands by lifting the whole body backward by facing the sky with inhaling.
3. The lower part should be in the right position.
4. Hold the position for 25-30 seconds.
5. Then by exhaling come back to the original position.
It makes your body flexible and slim.
1-lie on the floor with a down face.
2-Then inhale and stretch your whole body upwardly holding both legs by both hands.
Ustrasana or Camel Pose
You can only do. This asana when you’re not suffering from back pain.
1. Sit on the floor by making Vajrasana position then stand on your knee by stretching both the hands backward touching the heels. And the back should be straight.
2. Hold the pose for few minutes.
It strengthens your legs muscles and reduced belly fat.
1-lie down on the floor in a relaxing position
2-Raise both legs along with the upper body parts and cross your hands by keeping legs in between them.
3-Make ‘V’shape position or 45-degree angle
4-Remain in this position for few minutes with deep breathing.
So I hope that you all like that article and helpful for you. If you want to read more articles like this so follow our blog and share it with your friends and family.
1-What are the benefits of these asanas?
These asanas provide complete fitness I.e mental, physical and emotional.
2-Can we do these asanas at home?
Yes, we can do it at home because they are easy and safe to get health benefits.
3-Which time is better for doing these Asanas?
The best time is an early morning empty stomach.The 5 best yoga poses according to experts to combat burnout. Click To Tweet
You may like also: